GROUP PROJECT LICENSE SUMMARY
DISCLAIMER: This is not a license. This is a summary of DigitalGlobe’s Group Project License that highlights its key terms. Please read the full Group Project License text for the exact (and legally binding) terms that apply.
You can license DigitalGlobe products pursuant to a GROUP PROJECT LICENSE if you have licensed imagery products under a Group License or Subscription Services License and:
- You represent a legal entity that wants to share the imagery with unaffiliated entities for work on a joint project
- You represent a government agency that wants to share the imagery with other unaffiliated agencies or entities for work on a joint project
- You can share the imagery with affiliated and unaffiliated entities – the exact number of permitted group members depends upon the type of Group License or Subscription Services License you purchased.
Your group members are free to:
- Use the products for all internal uses as set forth in the underlying Group License or Subscription Services License.
Your unaffiliated group members are free to:
- Use the products for internal use in connection with the joint project only.
System-Ready (Basic Stereo)
View-Ready (Ortho Ready Standard)
View-Ready (Ortho Ready Standard Stereo)
Advanced Elevation Series