Documents listed here provide users with access to DigitalGlobe’s Image Catalog.
Commercial Archive Holdings Reporting (PDF)
The Commercial Archive Holding Report provides both a geospatial view as well as a summary report of current catalog holdings coverage calculated in Square Kilometers.
- GeoEye Catalog Holdings Map & Report
Compressed Esri® Shapefiles (SHP)
Data files for offline use in Esri® or other desktop GIS software packages that support the Esri® shapefile standard. Each shapefile is updated daily and contains GeoEye's entire Image Catalog for the selected timeframe:
- Compressed GeoEye-1 by Year (2013, '12, '11, '10, '09)
- Compressed IKONOS by Year (2013, '12, '11, '10, '09, '08, '07, '06, '05, '04, '03, '02, '01, '00)
The Esri® Standard Formats (ArcMap™ Map Document Files - MXD, ArcMap™ Layer Files - LYR, and ArcGIS® Explorer Files - NMF) present catalog data through web services and are thematically mapped and symbolized.
- LYR Files v9.3 (v9.0,9.1,9.2)
- MXD Files v9.3 (v9.0,9.1,9.2)
Provided here are ancillary documentation, access to GeoFUSE Service Explorer, links to Esri’s REST API, SOAP API, and the Google Maps API.
- Data Dictionary for GeoEye Image Metadata
- Glossary of Terms
- GeoFUSE ArcGIS® Services Explorer
- ArcGIS® Server REST API
- ArcGIS® Server SOAP API
Additional Industry Links
- Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc.® (OGC)
- Esri® ArcGIS® Online
- Google Maps API Family