SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES LICENSE SUMMARY
DISCLAIMER: This is not a license. This is a summary of DigitalGlobe’s Subscription Services License that highlights its key terms. Please read the full Subscription Services License text for the exact (and legally binding) terms that apply.
You can license DigitalGlobe products pursuant to a SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES LICENSE if:
- You as an individual want to subscribe to one of our online services for internal purposes only
- You represent a legal entity that wants to subscribe to one of our online services and may want to share the imagery with its affiliated entities for internal purposes only
- You represent a government agency that wants to subscribe to one of our online services andmay want to share the imagery with other agencies in the same government for internal purposes only
Sharing: You can share the imagery with an unlimited number of your affiliates or related agencies.
Download Imagery: You can download imagery to use offline.
Term: You can access the service and use the downloaded imagery for a one-year, two-year or three-year term (each of which can be renewed annually after the end of the term).
Pricing Models: You can choose from the following pricing models:
- Buy a seat for each authorized user (an employee or contractor of you or your affiliates or related agencies)
- Buy a bundle of transactions
- Unlimited authorized users
You and your authorized users are free to use the online service (and any permitted downloaded images) to:
- develop derivatives of the products on the service by:
- formatting, editing, digitizing and/or combining with other data (“Imagery Derivatives”)
- extract geographic features, human-made features, persons or animals and related datavia identification, measurement, and/or analysis (“Feature Derivatives”)
- modify, enhance and adapt the products and derivatives using the functionality of the service
- display an extract of a permitted downloaded image or a derivative on a website in a non-extractable and non-downloadable
Products, Downloaded Images and Imagery Derivatives for internal use only:
- You may only use the products, Downloaded Images and Imagery Derivatives for your internal purposes and the internal purposes of your affiliates or related agencies. You may not use the products or Imagery Derivatives for commercial purposes.
Feature Derivatives for all uses:
- You will own all Feature Derivatives (excluding orthorectification and certain elevation/bathymetry models) you create and can use them for any and all purposes.
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS: Basemap service FirstLook service